Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
CPA Candidates: Talk / Help / Tips
 CPAnet Forum : CPA Candidates: Talk / Help / Tips
Subject Topic: If the 3rd testlet is significantly (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
UUHL

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 26 Aug 2009 at 23:39 | IP Logged  

easier...is it a sing that you might fail?

Thanks!
Back to Top View UUHL's Profile Search for other posts by UUHL

TryingCPA
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Posted: 27 Aug 2009 at 22:24 | IP Logged  

Don't worry about it.  It may not have been an "easier" testlet.  I thought the exact same thing after my FAR exam, I thought I failed because I convinced myself my second and third testlets were comparable to the first one.  Who knows?   But then when I started looking stuff up, some of the theory questions on the second and third testlets were on very picky details, and probably really weren't easy questions.  So, it's hard to even know if you got a medium or a hard testlet.  What's easy for one person is hard for another.  Worst case scenario, if you did get an easier third testlet, you can still pass if you did ok on the sims and written communication.  In fact, it is still possible to pass with three easier testlets, I think they call the easier ones "medium/hard" actually.  Just know that you did your best and don't let that bother you.  I obsessed about it, hence looking stuff up, lol.   It all worked out.

AUD-84 (8/03/09)
Back to Top View TryingCPA's Profile Search for other posts by TryingCPA

kj_nyc
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Posted: 06 Sep 2009 at 13:38 | IP Logged  

I agree, don't worry about it.  It's hard to tell, plus you can still pass with 3 easy testlets.  I remember I was worried that my AUD MCQ testlets all seemed to be of medium difficulty.  I ended up scoring 99.  Then on REG, my 2nd MCQ testlet was very difficult, the most difficult of all the MCQ testlets of all the exams I've taken, and the 3rd testlet was significantly easier.  So I worried that I had bombed the 2nd MCQ testlet, but I also got 99 on REG.  Oh, and if you're talking about BEC, that's the section I am still studying for, but the BEC MCQ testlets don't get more difficult if you do well.
Back to Top View kj_nyc's Profile Search for other posts by kj_nyc Visit kj_nyc's Homepage

CTCPA
Regular
Regular

Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 08:47 | IP Logged  

I never felt my testlets getting harder.. chances are... i was too engulfed in the questions, too nervous, etc to even realize whether they were or werent.. or perhaps i just knew the material.. so even the "hard" questions were "easy".  dont beat yourself up.. stop thinking about it...

Bec 11/09 84
Back to Top View CTCPA's Profile Search for other posts by CTCPA

panistefanin

Posted: 18 Sep 2017 at 07:48 | IP Logged  

I would like to read about it anymore. Prompt, what
literature to study?
azw
Back to Top View panistefanin's Profile Search for other posts by panistefanin Visit panistefanin's Homepage

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version