Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Exam Results, Scoring & Licensure
 CPAnet Forum : Exam Results, Scoring & Licensure
Subject Topic: FAR Results - Oct/Nov 2009 Window (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
wildgirl1979
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 18:26 | IP Logged  

I emailed ya.

BEC 56,69,70,76

Trying to figure out life after exam...
Back to Top View wildgirl1979's Profile Search for other posts by wildgirl1979 Visit wildgirl1979's Homepage

warrencini

Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 21:01 | IP Logged  

warrencini wrote:

Thanks Buzybeez... u're right... it's easier said than done... especially when one passed 3 before ...

After passing REG... which I thought is the hardest one... I thought I had a great chance of passing all 4 ...

Anyhow... i target to complete each chapter until I get my result (likely to be on Jan 14)...

Thanks and good luck to you too

Yo!  Just got my FAR (last exam) result... 80! 

Passed all now!  So excited...

Back to Top View warrencini's Profile Search for other posts by warrencini

Buzybeez
Contributor
Contributor

Posted: 08 Jan 2010 at 21:05 | IP Logged  

Congratulations warrencini!!! That was worth the wait!!! You are done!!! I so hope I can say the same in a few months! =) Go celebrate, warrencini!!!

REG - Passed

Back to Top View Buzybeez's Profile Search for other posts by Buzybeez

warrencini

Posted: 09 Jan 2010 at 02:43 | IP Logged  

Buzybeez wrote:
Congratulations warrencini!!! That was worth the wait!!! You are done!!! I so hope I can say the same in a few months! =) Go celebrate, warrencini!!!

Good luck to you too, Buzybeez...

Many thanks to everyone here... good luck and we'll all be CPA in the near future!

Back to Top View warrencini's Profile Search for other posts by warrencini

Guests
A Guest
A Guest

Online Status: Online
Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 02:12 | IP Logged  

Guangdong Experimental Middle School, Liaoning Experimental Middle School,Kids Shoes Handan a middle school across the country to carry out more than 90 family education lecturesNike Air Jordan. ............................................ In a lecture,Adidas Shoes Outlet there is a bit Parents said to send their own children to go to the English interest classes,Nike Air Max the children learn more than six months after the life and death do not want to go, and now do not know how to do In fact,Nike Basketball children do not want to interested in the class is very common,Nike Running Shoes many parents may encounter.Nike Shox I think the child is not willing to go to interest classes just appearance,Nike Air Max 2017 parents in the consideration or to give up  before the first to clarify the reasons, to clear what the child in the end. The same child is not willing to be interested in class,Air Jordan 13 behind the child may be different needs: 1) some children because the parents when the newspaper did not discuss with their own, inner resistance to resistance;Air Jordan 26 2) some children because of learning frustration, Did not get enough sense of accomplishment; 3) some children are not interested in the content of the study, that no fun;Nike Kobe AD 10 4) some children are subject to other aspects of the attraction, interest occurred in the transfer ... ... in the interest 'help' children Make a decision,Nike Free For Men this is the adventure interest class, as the name suggests,Nike Air Max 2016 interest first. Let the child at the right age to do the right thing,Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 the child will really like. Children do not want to learn, or did not discuss with the child good case put him into, I think this is in risk.Nike Shoes for Women We have to believe that children have the ability to judge,Nike Free 6.0 do not have adults to 'help' they make a decision, otherwise only the more 'help' the more busy,Nike Air Max barely the child, but also difficult parents themselves. So, regardless  of the size of the child,Nike shoes sale before the newspaper, we have to communicate with the child in advance, do pave the way,Nike shoes max tell him what is the benefit of learning English, let the children understand what kind of thing is to learn English,Basketball Shoes let him slowly accept.
Back to Top View Guests's Profile Search for other posts by Guests

<< Prev Page of 241 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version