Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
FAR STUDY GROUP
 CPAnet Forum : FAR STUDY GROUP
Subject Topic: Did you feel bad after but passed? (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
chicago.cpa
Contributor
Contributor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 16:52 | IP Logged  

Cris wrote:
I took FAR 2 days ago...I don't think that it's possible for anyone to walk out of there feeling good about it.  I wasn't surprised by anything on the test, and I think I have a chance at passing....but I wouldn't be surprised if I failed.  I know it's going to be close.  Oh well, I used Becker and I really put the effort in this time.  I'm going to be positive....at least if I have to retake it, I won't be completely starting from scratch.  I'll remember some of the information, so I can spend more time on the details and subjects I'm not as familiar with.  I agree with prezrichey that the Becker questions are much harder than the actual exam questions.

I agree!  I took FAR yesterday and all my friends kept asking how I think I did.. I told all of them "I have no idea!"  There's no way you can walk out of there feeling great and that you for sure passed.  No matter how hard you study, you're going to feel nervous walking in!  I also prepared with Becker and was thinking the same thing about if I have to retake it.. at least it wont be as hard next time haha.  Whether I pass or fail, I'm pretty sure it'll be by only a few points!  Hopefully Becker is enough - the questions were definitely a lot harder!

& ps: I'm also taking Auditing November 24!  Hoping the 5 chapters will be easier than FAR's 9 chapters!  Good luck!

Back to Top View chicago.cpa's Profile Search for other posts by chicago.cpa

hcanders
Regular
Regular

Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 18:41 | IP Logged  

AUD will feel like a breeze to prep for.  So much less information.  I'm taking FAR tomorrow as my last exam and am really nervous. 

What did you guys get on your final exams from Becker.  I did ok on the first one, I think, low 70s.  which was fine because for the other parts I got about 10 points higher on the actual exam.  But today I took the second final and got like a 66.  Cutting it kind of close.  But its too late to reschedule as my exam is tomorrow!

I feel like I should study some more, but I don't know how much more I can learn at this point.  I put probably 7 hours of studying between the two practice tests and look where that got me.....

Back to Top View hcanders's Profile Search for other posts by hcanders

JH12345
Contributor
Contributor

Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 20:29 | IP Logged  

I took FAR today and like everyone has said before I think it can go either way. The MC were rough. The communications were easy. Its impossible to tell how you did on these things because they grade it weird.

Aud:Nov. 27=72. Retake May 28
Back to Top View JH12345's Profile Search for other posts by JH12345

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

<< Prev Page of 2
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version