Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
FAR STUDY GROUP
 CPAnet Forum : FAR STUDY GROUP
Subject Topic: What do you think?? (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic
  
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
mwamah
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Location: Jordan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 15:01 | IP Logged  

Hey guys .. i did FAR on May 29, 2010, i felt it was tough! its my 3rd attempt .. i marked every MCQ that i was uncertain about and they were 30 question i was uncertain about !!  .. got 70 first time and 72 second time .. I wish to pass although i dont feel so! what do you think guys? from past experience in FAR .. are 30 uncertain question ok ? (p.s. I used becker 08 and 09 updates)



__________________
REG PASSED 76
BEC PASSED 80
AUD PASSED 84
FAR PASSED 72 81 :D:D:D
Back to Top View mwamah's Profile Search for other posts by mwamah
 
GSU Josh
Regular
Regular


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 164
Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 18:10 | IP Logged  

Hard to tell, but if you got all the other 60 right and then 25% right based on pure guessing on the other 30 then that's 75% right there.  Did you make it through the sims and communication?  If you did decent on the communication and sims, you might have a shot at it.  I think they even throw a little curve on the tests so you might make it.

When I took my test, I probably marked close to that many as well.  The first testlet is supposed to be easy, but it was anything but easy.  Second testlet seemed a little easier which is bad, and my third one could have been either way (too hard to tell).  I felt like I did great on the communication and research and pretty good on the sims, though, so I may have a shot.  I might have about a 60 thrown my way too, but hopefully not.


__________________
REG - 2/26/10 79
AUD - 7/16/10 74, 87
FAR - 5/28/10 78
BEC - 8/28/10 84
Back to Top View GSU Josh's Profile Search for other posts by GSU Josh
 
mwamah
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Location: Jordan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 21:00 | IP Logged  

Well .. i feel i did well in communication .. and i did the research .. and the sims were 5 i guess .. ive done 3 well and the other .. i got one that depends on the first answer and the first answer was wrong :\ .. and i am not sure about the 5th tab ...... I wish me and you will pass!!



__________________
REG PASSED 76
BEC PASSED 80
AUD PASSED 84
FAR PASSED 72 81 :D:D:D
Back to Top View mwamah's Profile Search for other posts by mwamah
 
GSU Josh
Regular
Regular


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 164
Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 01:50 | IP Logged  

And don't forget that 15 of the MC are not graded, they are pretest questions and only used for future tests.  There's a good chance that many of them you marked are pretest.  

__________________
REG - 2/26/10 79
AUD - 7/16/10 74, 87
FAR - 5/28/10 78
BEC - 8/28/10 84
Back to Top View GSU Josh's Profile Search for other posts by GSU Josh
 
mwamah
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Dec 2009
Location: Jordan
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Posted: 02 Jun 2010 at 06:08 | IP Logged  

haha .. man .. you finally made me smile .. thank you :P .. wish u will pass too .. please tell me what happens to you ..

__________________
REG PASSED 76
BEC PASSED 80
AUD PASSED 84
FAR PASSED 72 81 :D:D:D
Back to Top View mwamah's Profile Search for other posts by mwamah
 



Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.


  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Powered by Web Wiz Forums version 7.9
Copyright ©2001-2010 Web Wiz Guide

This page was generated in 0.0938 seconds.

Copyright 1996-2016 CPAnet/MizWeb Communities All Rights Reserved
Twitter
|Facebook |CPA Exam Club | About | Contact | Newsletter | Advertise & Promote