Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Exam Results, Scoring & Licensure
 CPAnet Forum : Exam Results, Scoring & Licensure
Subject Topic: AICPA SCORE RELEASE (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
KingCPA

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 12:26 | IP Logged  

yes, i confirmed with the AICPA , scores will be realsed durring the week of March 28th. I wish had sat for the exam in 2010.....totally disappointed.   NASBA memeber states will receive the scores even late (1-2 days).......early bird states like CA, VA will receive the score the same day they r released by AICPA

Back to Top View KingCPA's Profile Search for other posts by KingCPA

KR_CPA

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 12:31 | IP Logged  

I need some advice on how to study for Aud and how much time should I spend per week.

Bec - 55

Back to Top View KR_CPA's Profile Search for other posts by KR_CPA

amd00002
Regular
Regular

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 12:34 | IP Logged  

cpanet wrote:

CPA2011Plz wrote:
So the scores will be released sometime during the week AFTER next week.  March has two weeks and 5 days left in it, including this week (13-19).

This bad for everyone, but this will be an ETERNITY for snail mail states. 

Yes, under the new exam...for the first 3 windows, this will be tough for the snail mail states.  You are all unfortunately in a longer than average score release wait for most of 2011.  ;-( 

It really sucks for Snail mail states because by the time my board gets them, processes them and sends them to us.  For those who are completely done, getting the application in the mail, the deadline will have passed to get approved at the next board meeting.  I was hoping to participate in the certificate ceremony in May, but that will be too late. 

MICPA

Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 20:28 | IP Logged  

How can they keep this crazy 18 month rule for all of us going thru their 3 quarter new testing validation window.  This is not right.  Those who took the exam at the beg of Jan are losing 2-3 months of their window.  UGH

AUD - 5/31 (?)
Back to Top View MICPA's Profile Search for other posts by MICPA

formerstarQB16

Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 13:35 | IP Logged  

KingCPA wrote:
Hi ALL:

I called up the AICPA Office in Ewing, New Jersey and was told that the examiners are in the final stage of analysis and the scores will be released in the Third week of March....so Thats next week . This is the most current update .......

If any of you learn of something please Update.

ALL THE BEST TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE EAGERLY AWAITING THE SCORES............I am getin nervous now............

Quote:

yes, i confirmed with the AICPA , scores will be realsed durring the week of March 28th.

It seems to me that opinion is mixed within the AICPA, considering it's been confirmed about 15 different ways.  I don't know how many dealings you all have had with them, but the way both the AICPA and NASBA treats candidates is a joke and an absolute disgrace to our profession.

Back to Top View formerstarQB16's Profile Search for other posts by formerstarQB16

<< Prev Page of 23 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version