Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Exam Results, Scoring & Licensure
 CPAnet Forum : Exam Results, Scoring & Licensure
Subject Topic: Paper score notices mail through U.S.P.S. (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
FARB-FinAudRegB
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 21:32 | IP Logged  

When I sat for the CPA Exam in 2009-2010, I received one paper score notice per section that was snail mailed through United States Postal Service (U.S.P.S.). In total, I sat five times and received five score notices on paper. These score notices typically arrived in the mailbox within one week, or seven days, of being able to check my score on the internet at nasba.org.

My dad sat for his first CPA Exam section, REG, in February 2011. He received his score online at nasba.org two weeks ago in late March 2011. Presently, it is April 10th, 2011, and he has not received any paper score notices from the snail mail. He knows his score from nasba.org, and unfortunately it is a failing score. He wants the breakdown of how well he did. Did the new CPA Exam do away with the paper score notices? We are in the state of Michigan, if it's a state-only rule. How is he able to see the section-by-section breakdown of his Feb '11 REG exam? 

brendaledb
Regular
Regular

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 10 Apr 2011 at 21:53 | IP Logged  

Other than what was e-mailed to me, I didn't receive a paper one.  I didn't find the e-mail breakdown any better than it was last year.  It sure wasn't worth waiting from Jan to the end of March to receive.

Back to Top View brendaledb's Profile Search for other posts by brendaledb

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version