Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
BEC STUDY GROUP
 CPAnet Forum : BEC STUDY GROUP
Subject Topic: ROAD TO GLORY (BEC VERSION) (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
RONIN

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 00:31 | IP Logged  

Scheduled for May 23rd!
Back to Top View RONIN's Profile Search for other posts by RONIN Visit RONIN's Homepage

hottstuff23
Regular
Regular

Posted: 18 May 2012 at 00:02 | IP Logged  

hi team:)

I am offically here full time! just finished FAR and now ready for BEC July 7th !!!!!!!! took a year of on and off struggle to finally committ the proper amount of time to pass FAR now i am going straight thru no more breaks until i become a CPA :)
Back to Top View hottstuff23's Profile Search for other posts by hottstuff23

hottstuff23
Regular
Regular

Posted: 19 May 2012 at 11:45 | IP Logged  

Hi Team,

my forcasted study plan will consist of around 4 hours in the library :) then i will head home who knows?

"Look" i am not going to take it easy now that i have FAR out of the way hopefully i can really step my game up and hit the gym hard and on July 7 knock this one out the partk.

I think this exam is going to be as Hard or Harder than FAR because of the simulations :)

Well you can always email me jwct860@aol.com and i'm also on cpaexamclub name Hottstuff !

#TeamCpaNet

hottstuff23
Regular
Regular

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 13:13 | IP Logged  

so words from the accounting streets that the BEC exam is a lot different than the study material ?

So any ideas of strategy ?

#Hottstuff
#TeamCpaNet

TheStudent

Posted: 30 May 2012 at 20:12 | IP Logged  

hottstuff23 wrote:
so words from the accounting streets that the BEC exam is a lot different than the study material ?

So any ideas of strategy ?

#Hottstuff
#TeamCpaNet

What study material are you referring to? In what manner is that study material inadequate? Does it cover the topics but the practice questions are too easy or totally different from the exam? Do they not cover all the topics?

I've heard on this site about Becker being insufficient with respect to not covering all topics but dont have personal experience as I'm using Yaeger Homestudy. I'm taking BEC on July 2nd and I can only trust Yaeger as they havent let me down.

As to what to do with inadequate study material well one can find out which one is the most adequate or simply risk it and continue studying with the current material and cross your fingers on test day. One can also supplement inadequate study materials with others if one thinks the costs are worth it.

Back to Top View TheStudent's Profile Search for other posts by TheStudent

<< Prev Page of 7 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version