Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
BEC STUDY GROUP
 CPAnet Forum : BEC STUDY GROUP
Subject Topic: ROAD TO GLORY (BEC VERSION) (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
hottstuff23
Regular
Regular

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 09:43 | IP Logged  

Another weekend in the library team! i have three weeks to go and i am getting to start my final review earlier than i did for FAR lol i am not having no sleepless nights this time around. I think you do the best you can do (everyone has different ways to attack life) and pray for the best. The only way i am quitting if i have to become the president of the United States or something and thats likely not to happen!

#TeamCpaNet

Back to Top View hottstuff23's Profile Search for other posts by hottstuff23

hottstuff23
Regular
Regular

Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 09:56 | IP Logged  

HI Team,

I hope everyone is having a blessed week :) I just thought i would stop in to wish everyone good luck because i know you prolly could use it !

I have one more weekend to study before my next test! I am taking a different approach to this exam. I want make sure i lock down the material before indulging into many questions.

#TeamcpaNet

hottstuff23
Regular
Regular

Posted: 07 Jul 2012 at 10:03 | IP Logged  

Hi Team,

I hope everyone is enjoying there summer and are not too stress about these exams !

I am at the library and hope i can get a good 3 hours :) I will be sitting Aug 11 so i better get this book cracking. I am such to a slow start and not motivated to study at all.

Good Luck ;)

#TeamCpaNet

Hottstuff

hottstuff23
Regular
Regular

Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 10:25 | IP Logged  

Hi Team,

Sorry, I have not been on here in a long time. I been so busy with chilling with my girlfriend lol what a cop out rite ? however, i want to make sure i have a life outside of this CPA exam which will not happen unless i force it.

However, I will be sitting for BEC at the end of the month. I am not confident at all lol. I really understand the information just like FAR but i suck at standarize test lol

Until next time!

#teamCpaNet

infoleather

Posted: 22 Aug 2012 at 02:59 | IP Logged  

Whether the topics covered, but the problem with this practice is too easy or completely different exam?

<< Prev Page of 7 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version