Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Exam Results, Scoring & Licensure
 CPAnet Forum : Exam Results, Scoring & Licensure
Subject Topic: AICPA SCORE RELEASE (Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post ReplyPost New Topic

Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
Bill G
Contributor
Contributor

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 17:04 | IP Logged  

Time to get off my ass and continue with my Auditing studies.  Let me tell you, this score release tension really has my head all screwed up.  I wish I never caught drift of that March 17th prediction... 

BEC 5/30/11 (89)
----------------
Becker exclusively 1st attempt: No PA experience, No flashcards, No final review.
Back to Top View Bill G's Profile Search for other posts by Bill G

studying sux

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 18:03 | IP Logged  

Tell me about it Bill!  I never had this anxiety about scores being released late during my first exam because i had no idea when to expect them.  all i knew was that they took 1 -2 months to be released so I never bothered checking them before i got notification that they were available.  It's amazing how giving out a false early prediction can cause so much mania.  

REG - February
Back to Top View studying sux's Profile Search for other posts by studying sux

BEC-U-RAGED
Contributor
Contributor

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 18:08 | IP Logged  

This from NASBA on FB:

National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)CBT-E & I-Exam FAQs

2011 Score Release Update

We understand many CPA Examination Candidates have been waiting for scores, and many of you are frustrated. We, in conjunction with the AICPA, are working to get the scores out as quickly as possible, keeping in mind that our first responsibility is to ensure that everyone who took the exam receives a valid score. As you've probably heard, because of the new changes with CBT-e, the scoring process requires more analysis and will take longer for the first three windows of this year – though some sources claim otherwise, , and that the AICPA releases scores to NASBA as soon as the scoring is completed (for anyone who hasn’t seen it yet, here are the jointly developed score release FAQs).

It's also worth mentioning that the only official score release information will come from NASBA - neither the AICPA nor NASBA acknowledge any other source claiming to know when scores are being released.

18-month eligibility
Some have also asked about the 18-month eligibility period and raised the question of it being possible to extend this timeframe. This is not something that can be changed as the requirement was set by state boards of accountancy in 2004, and takes into account non-testing months and end-of-window score releases.

When was this transition announced?
NASBA, AICPA and Prometric jointly announced and posted CBT-e score timeline information last year, far enough in advance so that we could help you manage your testing schedule accordingly.

We have aimed to keep everyone informed, and will continue and improve our efforts moving forward.

REG - 76
TN NASBA
"Success comes before work only in the dictionary." Anonymous
Back to Top View BEC-U-RAGED's Profile Search for other posts by BEC-U-RAGED

CPA_Deb

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 19:41 | IP Logged  

I feel the pain and anxiety of all who have posted....I am awaiting my final test score (Audit) If I pass, I am done.....if not, I do it again. The thought of retesting makes my stomach swirl.....

On February 24th of this year I walked into the testing site feeling prepared...felt confident and ready to give my all.  I did just that.  Soared through the Audit exam with time to spare.  After the initial feeling of euphoria of completing this exam....it dawned on me.  The last time I felt so assured and confident after an exam I had actually failed it!  Now I am worried.....was my feeling of confidence and asseredness misdiagnosed as unknowing?  Did I, in fact, fail this exam too?  Or was I truly as prepared as I thought and it was really that easy?  As I wait along with all of you for the much anticipated results, I sit anxious and nervous.  I am so ready to be done with all this testing!

So now they are saying the week of March 28th for score release....at least we have a date....again.  I hope this extra time needed to formulate our scores will prove to our advantage!

Good luck to us all!

AUD 02/2011 Pass
CA Candidate
Back to Top View CPA_Deb's Profile Search for other posts by CPA_Deb

cpanet
Admin Group
Admin Group

Posted: 17 Mar 2011 at 23:52 | IP Logged  

The latest in score release news & information (as of 03/17/11)...

Official: Jan/Feb 2011 Window CPA Exam Score Release Update via @NASBA
http://www.cpaexamclub.com/profiles/blogs/official-janfeb-20 11-window

CPA Exam Score Release Process for NASBA States: Update via NASBA
http://www.cpaexamclub.com/profiles/blogs/cpa-exam-score-rel ease-process

Score Release Group @ CPA Exam Club has been Activated for Jan/Feb 2011 Window!!!
http://www.cpaexamclub.com/group/cpaexamscorerelease

People are frustrated about Score Release...by special request:
The Official Score Release Dislike Button .... hit it!!!
http://www.cpaexamclub.com/photo/score-release-dislike-butto n

Follow Score Release on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/cpaexamclub

CPANET FORUM DISCUSSION BY SECTION:
FAR Score Release - Jan/Feb 2011 Window
AUD Score Release - Jan/Feb 2011 Window
REG Score Release - Jan/Feb 2011 Window
BEC Score Release - Jan/Feb 2011 Window

TWITTER & FACEBOOK
http://www.twitter.com/cpaexamtweets
http://www.facebook.com/cpaexamclub

Hang in there everyone...YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!
CPAnet

<< Prev Page of 23 Next >>
  Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version